Sharon specialises in Accounts Payable/Receivable
What are your qualifications?
Bachelor of Arts, Dip Ed. (Primary)
What was your first job?
Office Assistant for the Manly Daily
- Personal Care attendant for the Spastic Centre of NSW part time 3 ½ years whilst at University.
- Direct Care worker at Dalmar Child Family Care
- English Teacher at OPNET English Institute in Japan for 2 years
- ELICOS teacher at Australian College of English and Waratah Education Centre
- Started working at JMD Ross July 1997
Personal interests and hobbies?
- I enjoy playing netball, bushwalking and outdoor activities
- My 2 kids & 2 dogs keep me busy
People are important – be kind, look for the best in others, be quick to forgive and give a second chance.